Book a Free 15min Call With Carmen
Hi I'm Carmen,
I'm a Registered Nutritional Therapist and I use a Functional Medicine approach when working with my patients and I love helping people get to the bottom of why they're not getting better and teaching my patients about how to help their body heal naturally. I have over 13 years of clinical experience ranging from weight loss, food allergies and sensitivities, stress, and hormone imbalances.
From my years of experience I've found that lab-testing with accredited laboratories is an essential part of getting to the bottom of people's health; it helps take a lot of the guess-work and emotions out of the equation and helps us identify root causes more quickly. A part of my continued education is about staying up to date with new developments in testing so that I can best advise my patients and help them choose between hundreds of different testing options.
- Qualified as a Holistic Therapist from St Mary’s College University (Twickenham, 2002).
- Diploma in Dietetics. Dietary Educator Certificate. Centre for Nutrition Education & Lifestyle Management (CNELM), December 2008.
- BSc (Honors) Degree in Nutritional Therapy, University of Westminster (London, 2010).
- Neurolinguistic Programming (NLP) Practitioner Certificate. Centre of Nutritional and Lifestyle Management (Wokingham, 2010).
- Metabolic Clean Detoxification Diploma (London, 2013).
- Weight Loss Programme Diploma (London, 2014)
- NLP: Metaprogammes Coaching Certification. The UK College of Personal Development (Swindon, 2014).
- American Anti-Ageing Association (London, 2014-2015).
- Registered with the British Association for Applied Nutrition & Nutrition Therapy (BANT)
- Registered Practitioner with the Complementary and Natural Health Care Council (CNHC)
- Registered Nutritional Therapy Council Practitioner
- Member of the Institute for Functional Medicine (USA)
PLEASE NOTE: IN THE MAJORITY OF CASES FOLLOWING THIS DISCOVERY CONSULT IT IS USUAL TO HAVE A GAP OF 6 WEEKS BEFORE AN INITIAL APPOINTMENT. THIS ALLOWS TIME FOR ANY TEST TO BE SENT TO THE PATIENT, TIME FOR THE PATIENT TO COMPLETE THE TEST, RETURN THE TEST TO LAB AND FOR THE RESULTS AVAILABLE IN TIME FOR THE INITIAL JOINT APPOINTMENT.
FOR EXAMPLE: A GI EFFECTS STOOL TEST TAKES UP TO 4 WEEKS FROM RECEIPT AT THE LAB FOR RESULTS TO BE AVAILABLE. SOME PATIENTS WILL HAVE TO STOP SOME SUPPLEMENTS/MEDICATION IN ADVANCE OF THE TEST ( EG PROBIOTICS ARE TO BE STOPPED 14 DAYS IN ADVANCE OF THE TEST) . THIS STOOL TEST IS ALSO TAKEN OVER THE COURSE OF 3 DAYS.
Already registered with us? Please login below to continue.